Friday, May 29, 2015

Spring Shots 2015

As usual I am behind in blog posts.  We came home from our lovely holiday and got right back into the swing of things.  Overall, April and May were great months.  Only one more month until school is out for summer!!

A few shots from the past several weeks:



Helping Neela's class make painted eggs.  There were a few close calls with candles/flames and 22 kids. Eep. 


 I tried out the famous "PaintNite" with friends. I found it stressful because I am not a painter; but I did learn a few things so I will be going again next month!


My lil Flames fan. 

Finally tried Village Ice Cream.  All the rage....and I found it just ok.




Ashton's class hosted a Spring showcase of singing and instrument playing.  It was super sweet. 






Team, Tom at the Zoo


3 bears in one tree - one of the bears at the very top! Wowza they can climb. 




We were invited to a private tasting event at the Cactus Club with good friends The StranMcCann's.  It included a CRAZY amount of food and wine....all soooo good.


Yum! 


 Our first major hike up Heart Mountain.  I thought going up was easy, but coming down was scary. 




I decided I was done driving my 'mom-mobile'.  Even though my CRV was awesome and trusty, I wanted something sexier with some more zoom.  Finally got my wish.....

Here is Nigel test-driving my new A4


My "minaudiere", which means fashion accessory, because it truly is. 


Zoom Zoom


Farewell friend