Friday, April 10, 2015

February and March 2015

So I was pretty neglectful of the blog this winter.  The year started out poorly and I struggled to recover.  Overall February and March went well though.  Here are a few shots from these months for memory sake:


Took the kids to the pet store:


Red, white and pink day at school (I volunteered in Ashton's class) in celebration of Valentine's day:


I was invited to have lunch with the Faculty of Arts Dean at the U of C and was then asked to be a part of the very first Alumni Advisory Council for this faculty.  Quite an honor to be chosen as a 'prominent graduate'....wow...especially joining so many other truly awesome people on this initiative.


After 10 years I decided to try contacts again.  Not bad:



Took the kids to the movies:


Redecorated our bonus room....on top of new pillows, rug, and drapes I found these fun laterns. Love them!

Nigel won tickets to the Flames Game (from his work).  Second row seats were really quite amazing.

My brother took a screen shot of his tv.....lo and behold there we are:



Two of my favorite people:


Fondue party at our house:




My little doll:


My creative boy:



Trying out more curls:



Menchies!


Family cooking night.  Nigel fronted the creation of shrimp and scallop spring rolls and kung-pao chicken:


Three faces:



I got some time to volunteer in Ashton's class again. So cute watching him work:


The kids having fun with Nigel's hat in the car:




Spring photo proofs (haven't got the originals yet):


My sweet son: