Tuesday, June 12, 2012

10 Years and counting...

This month marks our 10th wedding anniversary!  This is a special milestone for us....married for 10 years, together for 17 years...2 awesome kids and a whole lot of shared memories.
I made a copy of our 1st wedding dance, which can be viewed on Youtube, but the picture and sound quality is rather poor (gotta crank the sound to hear it). 



This dance is one of my favourite moments from our wedding day.  We got some professional assistance putting together the routine, and we danced it to one of Nigel's favourite bands, U2 (original song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s9dvx_Du48 ).

 
I still think about our wedding day with great fondness....and haven't forgotten about all of the wonderful people who shared the celebration with us.   I wish we had the time and resources to throw an awesome anniversary party this year, but unfortunately we don't.  I hope to have another big celebration for us (with our friends) another time in our future.  For now...cheers to us and many many more! I love you Nigel.