Thursday, May 18, 2017

Winter / Spring 2017

I am getting bad at keeping up this blog, but I love having it as my ditigal library.  The kids enjoy looking back at photos - as do I, so I need to make a better effort.  Time is just so short these days.

Here are some memories of the past few months....



We did lots of skating:




Lots of skiing:
 



Took the kids to their first Flames Hockey Game: 




Kids got bigger ...and cuter:  

Neela and her friend entered the Science Fair at the school...and achieved a finalist spot, going on to attend the City Youth Science Fair together where they received an honorary recognition.



Ashton achieved his Yellow belt in Hapkido:


Finally got back to the zoo:



Celebrated Valentine's Day....
 ....St. Patrick's Day....
 ....and Easter!




Had lots of family time:



Ashton *finally* lost his first tooth in March, and lost his second tooth shortly after:


The weather slowly warmed...so we got a small trampoline for the yard:



Nigel and I jetted off for a short trip to Vancouver, with friends, to watch U2 perform:





Ashton celebrated his 1st Communion May 14th:



With his beloved second grade teacher Mrs. Pasutto

And I got myself some new specs!